In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 10th August is ♥ ♥
1. Plan for my dear husbands birthday on Friday. The children want a Star Wars Party BUT Stephen isn't as keen as them.
2. Enjoy doing 'J' week with our little ones. We are having fun making things together, not lots of 'J' related reading but lots of fun stuff.
3. Try and get our plans typed up for the bigger children that I have promised them for over a week now.
4. Re think my Carpal Tunnel situation. I received lots of comments both here and on FB as well as e-mails. Thank you for sharing so much. It has helped me re evaluate this and I am pretty sure after talking with Stephen we will try to get more info and follow up other options before surgery.
5. We are definitely going to sew this week together girls.... so be prepared. Perhaps we will even get the treadle machine working on the weekend, if Bernadette comes and helps me.
6. Take the little ones outside, when not raining, and start to notice more Spring life.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts