Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dinner in or Out!

One day during the week I had errands in town to do, quite late in the afternoon. Our older boys were home from work and so I took Autumn and Arwen with me for company. Well Arwen goes everywhere with me still (and is delightful company)  but Autumn was my big girl companion.
When I arrived home, close to dinner time, Rogan was in a very excited state.
He was very keen to tell me he had prepared a special meal JUST for his Daddy and me.
He had written out a menu for us to peruse while waiting for the meal too. Lots of lovely pictures on it.
He had peeled and cooked the vegetables by himself and the meat pie.
He then proceeded to set the table very nicely. However the table was the children's little wooden one...designed for shorter legs than mine even.
He placed the table next to the regular dinner table and we sat and ate our meal at this little table and the children ate the planned meal on our dinning table.

Children can do the sweetest things.
Thank you dear Rogan ♥

Blessings to you and your homes,

1 comment:

allisamazing said...

What a sweet blessing. Thanks for sharing. ~Alana~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...