Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hearts for Home 12th October ♥

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.

My list for the 12th October is ♥ ♥
Well this week is very much a revamp of last week. I just didn't have my focus on my lit with all the other interruptions. 

1. To write out a list of the 5? most important things to do with the little ones each day. I am trying to do this but life just keeps happening!

2. Keep working on those skirts with the girls and Arwen's cross stitch.Some days we make good progress others not at all with the skirts and I haven't touched the cross stitch.

3.Move the Cat and the kittens out of our room as they are keeping me awake at night.

4. Read outside, play outside on sunny days.

5.Work out a more definite activity based programme for Corbyn and re focus on Moran and her sensory issues. It is sooooooooooooo easy to get busy and not do this. We did some good days with this but it really needs everyday focus.

6. Pray for a door to open with selling the house and buying in the right place. Be open to the right opportunity as it comes along.

Also we will be celebrating the Canonisation of Mary MacKillop on October 17. The parish has plans we will join in (just can't remember the details this morning) and we will have our own celebration too.

Blessings to you and your homes,


3 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

My, but you do have a lot on your plate these days my friend. Blessings to you as you strive for rhythm and productivity. Thanks for the link for this new Saint...I am not familiar with her and look forward to learning!

allisamazing said...

Wow, it looks like you have another very full and busy week. May you be truly blessed this week as you keep your focus on your home and family. ~Alana~

Gentle Heart Homestead said...

Oh Gae how sweet-the kittens in your room! What generous hearted folk you are! I pray the house selling goes smoothly for you. It can be exciting but daunting at the same time. Blessed Mary MacKillop is dear to my heart. I was educated by the brown Joeys and my middle name is after one of her nuns who was a friend of our family. If you ever see the book Women of the Vale, there's a photo of Sr Agnes Burke in the habit of the late 1800's. My namesake :-)
blessings to you and yours for the coming week!..Trish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...