In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
My list for Holy Week is ♥ ♥
1.Focus with our little ones on the last reflective opportunities to be in the wilderness with Jesus. Attend as many of the Holy Week Mass's and services as possible.
2. Continue to work on my knitting and crochet as I have really enjoyed this time. Make the last of the Easter bunnies.
3. Work with the little ones on our Egg crafts. Post coming soon.
4. Be organised for Easter and for Our Seder Meal on Maundy Thursday. Remembering to not be concerned with getting it all done but enjoying this lead up to Easter.
5. Remembering to not be concerned with getting it all done but enjoying this lead up to Easter, but have all the preparations for Easter Sunday completed before hand.
6. Enjoy the Easter gift of Our Lord and the gift he has given us in our redemption and share this with my dear family.
Blessings to you and your homes,
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts