Friday, September 7, 2012

What makes it a great day?

What makes it a great day for me?
I really have simple goals and ambitions for my day. The things that make it special are things that are given freely or can be done quite simply.
I am treasuring these things as we grow into a new routine, well trying to in our new home.
A house still that we are cultivating into a home.
A home filled with~
Talks with my honey,
Cuddles, cuddles and kisses from my little ones, I can't get by without these and they come along a lot.
Loving and learning with the children
Hugs from my big ones and many interesting conversations,
Sloppy kisses and giant hugs from our baby, what a blessing he is
Giving thanks for God's love and Grace in our lives,
Prayer time,
reading time- both learning for me and recreational reading. Reading aloud to the little ones and family read alouds,
Crafting- I really can't forget this as it really gives me a sense of 'home' to my day
Routines and order- these center my day, not so much a schedule but an order that everyone knows and expects.

What brings a smile to your day

And just a reminder now I am back no line, finally (long story), my first giveaway ends tomorrow so please be sure to enter in for this great set of books.

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...