Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Little Things.......

The little things are so fleeting and yet so powerful in our everyday life. It is these little things  that bring much beauty and grace to my life and remind me over and over how blessed I am (this theme I first saw over at This Whole Family  and I loved the simplicity and beauty behind it. Megan does a weekly meme with this idea)
So for the gift of a warm fire and a little girl sitting and reading in front of it........
 A precious baby boy who fell asleep listening to his big brother playing the keyboard........

The chalk drawing game that the younger ones played together, expressing and sharing together.........
 For a young boy who is using his crutches so well after the trauma of braking his leg.....
For the way our children play outside creating and using their surroundings to have fun..........
For having made greek yogurt for the first time and discovering how much we all like it better than our old version and then adding a little frozen fruit and stevia to make a much healthier version than the bought flavoured varieties.

For all these things and more I believe I am extremely blessed!!

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...