Friday, February 27, 2015

Our Lenten Countdown and Log!!

For our Lenten countdown this year we created this lovely painted countdown
I had seen this a few years ago on The lovely Charming The Birds from the Trees and always wanted to have this beautiful and colourful countdown,
Lacking in artistic talent I asked our talented son Rogan to actually do the painting which I think he did admirably.
I made the little  butterfly to use as a marker. I added a little  blue tack to the back to stick on the actual countdown that we move along each day.
Our Lenten Log also made it's way to the table and we light a candle each night with a new Prayer for each new Sunday and the subsequent prayers for each particular, weekday. We use the Let's Say Grace book for many particular feast days.

So how do you use count down's in your Lenten preparations?

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

1 comment:

Tiny Toadstool Cottage said...

I love this countdown - looks so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...