Thursday, May 26, 2016

Making 'Jun Tea'

I just love adding new health products to our families diet.
I have wanted to make 'Jun Tea' for so long.
I wan't sure how I would get an authentic Jun scoby though and so I waited and waited and waited......
Finally I was able to purchase one and we have really enjoyed this lovely probiotic drink.

How do I make it?
First I put 4 green tea bags in 2 cups of boiling water and let brew for a few minutes.
Then I add 1/2 cup of raw honey to the tea and then add 6 more cups of filtered water.
Next is to put the jun scoby and it's at least 1/2 cup of 'tea' from the last batch in too.

Let sit for three days and then take out the scoby and some of the tea for the next batch.
You can then leave another three days as is or add a second ferment.
We love to add a herbal tea of strawberry, Raspberry and Loganberry and leave for another three days.

Now we are all ready to enjoy another probiotic drink through out the day.

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

1 comment:

Cascia Talbert said...

I love your blog! I just wanted to let you know that we featured you in a list of 100 best Homeschooling blogs. You can find our article at the following link:

http://healthymomsmagazine.net/2016/09/top-100-homeschooling-blogs.html

We would appreciate it if you shared this with your readers, followers and fans. Have a terrific weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...