Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Simple Womans Daybook-- Easter Season


A Simple Woman's Daybook

Welcome to my Simple Woman's Daybook for this week: 20th April

Be sure to stop over Peggy's and check out some other inspiring Daybook entries.

Outside My Window ...
Sunny with cloudy patches. Lovely Autumn day

***
I am listening to...
Morning routines, getting ready for the day.

***
I am thinking.....
About a Pope Unit Study the children want to do.
Friends enjoying time together at the beach.
That we hear positive results tomorrow about the sale of our house.

***
To Live the Liturgy...
Prepare Saint day activities.
Confirmation Preparation.
Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet each day.

***
To Breathe Deeply...
Hold onto the hope and faith that God is in control and all things that happpen are for our good.

***
Towards rhythm and beauty ...
Routines are vitally important for a well organised and well functioning home.
I need to perfect these.
This leads to a happy and relaxed Mummy which leads to happy home.


***
I am thankful for ...
Health care practicioners who are able to help with Arwen.

***
From the kitchen ...
Burritos with lettuce, tomatoe, sour cream, cheese and sauce.

***
I am wearing ...
Brown cord long skirt with abrown 3/4 length collar knitted jumper(sweater for US) black tights and mybrown boots.
Autumn calls this my Jenny Wren Outfit.
Hair out and make up on.

***
I am creating ...
Lesson Plans for Moran and Myffwyn (if she wants to be involved).
Pope Unit Study.
Cross stitch for Arwen.

***
On my iPod...
Praying the Rosary with St Therese of Lisieux

***
Towards a real education ...
I have finally started Moran with her reading lessons following Christopherus 1st Grade as a spine and other activites( I hope to do a Post on this).
Start Confirmation preparation with Saxon and Eden.
Reading with Rogan.
Work on the Pirate study so we can finish this and move on to our other unit studies.
Read aloud with the children our chapter books.

***

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Encouraging a servant attitude by all, including myself.
Soft, loving and patient voices and actions.
Bedtime routines with the young ones.
Continuing on with these.
Will I ever accomplish this?

***
I am reading ...
Pocketful of Pinecones

***
I am hoping ...
WE can SELL our house. As if you couldn't tell!
I can't wait until I can cross this out.

***
Around the house ...
Keeping it tidy. this seems impossible during the day with TNT and his sidekick Dynamite trashing everything.

***

One of my favorite things ...
Rainy winter days,with a warm drink around a crackling fire reading or making things.

***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Monday- Take Arwen to the Community Health Center for appointments with the Occupational Therapist Physiotherapist and the Speech Pathologist.
Tuesday- Haircuts for the 5 boys,
Wednesday- Take Arwen to the Chiropracter in Launcestn,1 hour's drive away.
Friday- Mass at 9:00am with adoration after.
Reading with the little ones.

***
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Kynan 'researching' (anything that interests him) this is his favourite spot in the house(apart from the pantry).


Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...