Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day again


Looking at Mothers day items around the trapps I came across this Questionaire over at Ten Kids and a Dog.
I thought it would be fun for our children to fill in.

When I looked at their answers I was once again humbled by how loveing and trusting and generous my children are.

I was reminded again how impressionable children are and how improtant it is to be a good role model for them, but most of all how important it is to love them unconditionally and that they know they are loved in this way.

There is not a day goes by that I do not give thanks to God for the wonderful and loving gift that our Lord gave us when he blessed us with each one of our children.
I am also grateful for the happpiness and joy they bring into our lives.

And to my children I say thankyou for loving me as much as I love you.

Autumn.
1. I really love it when my mum says she loves me.
2. My mum likes to wear skirts.
3. My mum always tells me to be like my patron saints.
4. The best thing she does is make seasonal and waldorf things.
5. It makes her happy when I use my initative to help her.
6. My mum loves to relax by making something out of felt or wool.
7. I like it when she gets a new book.
8. The best thing she cooks is cakes.
9. When mum shops she likes to buy chocolate.
10. My mum's favorite household chore is cooking.
11. My mum's favotite tv show is The Good Life.
12. If she could go on a trip, she would go to Europe.
13. I love my mum because shes so pink and lovely and shows it.
Kynan
1. I really love it when my mum cooks something nice for dinner and desert.
2. My mum likes to wear anything comfortable especially skirts,skivvys,cardies and blundstone boots.
3. My mum always tells me to do all I can do to the best of my ability for the glory of God and to beleive in myself and what I do.
4. It makes her happy when the house is clean and tidy and everything is running smoothly.
5. The best thing she does is all the wondeful she does unselfishly for us kids and Dad.
6. My mum loves to relax by reading a good book and spending time with Dad and us kids.
7. I like it when mum is happy to listen to all my ideas and ramblings even though she has heard the same thing at least 5 times.
8. The best thing she cooks is anything I like.
9. When my mum shops she likes to buy books.
10. My mum's favorite household chore is cooking.
11. My mum's favorite tv show is "The Good Life" and "Hogans Heroes".
12. If she could go on a trip, she would go to Europe for Christmas.
13. I love my mum because of who she is and all she does for us.
Saxon.
1 I really love it when my mum plays outdoor games with us and Dad
2. My mum likes to wear skirts and Cardigans
3. My mum always tells me sit up straight
4. The best thing she does is solve Arguments
5. It makes her happy when We are all good and do our jobs propely
6. My mum loves to relax by Eating while Watching movies or doing Blog stuff
7. I like it when she Cookes stuff
8. The best thing she cooks is Cakes and Cookies
9. When my mum shops, she likes to buy Chocolate
10. My mum's favorite household chore is Cooking
11. My mum's favorite tv show is The flying nun
12. If she could go on a trip, she would to go Europe or wangaratta
13. I love my mum because she loves Me

EDEN.
1. I really love it when my mum reads to us.
2. My mum likes to wear skirt's and blouses.
3. My mum always tells me to tidy up after I cook.
4. The best thing she does is craft.
5. It makes her happy when we do as we are told.
6. My mum loves to relax by the fire.
7. I like it when she helpes me with my sewing.
8. The best thing she cooks is christmas cake's and pudding.
9. When my mum shops, she likes to buy chocolate
10. My mum's favorite household chore is to dress the little kid's.
11. My mum's favorite tv show is Bewitched, Hogans Heroes,and the Flying Nun.
12. If she could go on a trip, she would go to Europe.
13. I love my mum because she is my MOTHER.

Braedon.
1. I really love it when my mum is happy.
2. My mum likes to wear pink.
3. My mum always tells me she doesn't want to watch a Movie.
4. The best thing she does is Laugh.
5. It makes her happy when I smile and when I make stuff for her.
6. My mum loves to relax by the fire.
7. I like it when she is with dad.
8. The best thing she cooks is anything I can put tomato sauce on.
9. When my mum shops, she likes to buy things we dont need.
10. My mum's favorite household chore is holding the baby.
11. My mum's favorite tv show is The Good Life.
12. If she could go on a trip, she would go with us.
13. I love my mum because she loves me and she is so HOT.
Vellvin
1. I really love it when my mum is happy and daddy is here.
2. My mum likes to wear tights, shoes and skirts and shirts.
3. My mum always tells me to go and start my jobs so we can start my school work.
4. The best thing she does is puts lovely things on her blog.
5. It makes her happy when she and daddy are tallking together or whan where there all there.
6. My mum loves to relax by doing a crosstich.
7. I like it when she is doing some stuff with daddy and us kids.
8. The best thing she cooks is Pound cake.
9. When my mum shops, she likes to buy strawberries.
10. My mum's favorite household chore is washing.
11. My mum's favorite tv show is the flying nun.
12. If she could go on a trip, she would go go to Europe all us kids and daddy
13. I love my mum because she is my mother and does give each of us kids and daddy deep affection
Rogan
1. I really love it when my mum buys chocolate.
2. My mum likes to wear a blue cardie.
3. My mum always tells me keep praying.
4. The best thing she does is sing.
5. It makes her happy when she holds Arwen.
6. My mum loves to relax by going on a lounge.
7. I like it when she reads to me.
8. The best thing she cooks is curried chicken.
9. When my mum shops, she likes to buy chocolate.
10. My mum's favorite household chore is tidying up.
11. My mum's favorite tv show is Hogans Heroes.
12. If she could go on a trip, she would go to Wangaratta.
13. I love my mum because she's very nice.
Moran.
1. I really love it when my mum cleans up.
2. My mum likes to wear dresess.
3. My mum always tells me to tidy up.
4. The best thing she does is go outside and play.
5. It makes her happy when the big kids do school-work.
6. My mum loves to relax by laying down.
7. I like it when she goes to town.
8. The best thing she cooks is potatoes.
9. When my mum shops, she likes to buy chips.
10. My mum's favorite household chore hanging out the washing.
11. My mum's favorite tv show is The Flying Nun.
12. If she could go on a trip, she would go to Hobart.
13. I love my mum because 'cause she loves me.
Blessings,

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Ah!! Wonderful,
Gee Gae, they've got you stitched up !

Erin said...

What beautiful answers, they are truly priceless. Some are so insightful too:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...