Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Simple Womans Daybook-- Autumn Days


A Simple Woman's Daybook

Welcome to my Simple Woman's Daybook for this week: 12th May

Be sure to stop over at Peggy's and check out some other inspiring Daybook entries.

Outside My Window ...
Overcast and cold.

***
I am listening to...
Little ones asleep and big boys preparing coffee.

***
I am thinking.....
About interesting events that have come to light in the last few days.

***
To Live the Liturgy...
Celebrate a few feasts of Our Lady this week.

***
To Breathe Deeply...
Hold onto the hope and faith that God is in control and all things that happen are for our good.

***
Towards rhythm and beauty ...
Enjoy the beauty outside in the lovely Autumn weather. Today was magnificent and I had a lovely time outside with the little ones watching them on the trampoline and sandpit, with Arwen in her rocker.
I need to this often as I feel so refreshed.

***
I am thankful for ...
A husband who is steady as a rock but ready and willing to look at things in a new light.
Children who I love and love me in return.
Family and Friends who are praying for our re-uniting as a family soon.

***
From the kitchen ...
Pasta with meat sauce. BORING.

***
I am wearing ...
Blue straigtish skirt with lilac jumper, tights and brown boots.
Makeup, of course, and high tied back.

***
I am creating ...
Needle felted Mary for our bookcase display
Our letters for May out of wood (well Braedon is) --we had a problem and had to buy an new jigsaw so I am behind on this.
Pipe cleaner trees for Autumn display.
Cross stitch for Arwen.

***
On my iPod...
Praying the Rosary with St Therese of Lisieux

***
Towards a real education ...
May plans as above
Continue Moran with her reading lessons following Christopherus 1st Grade as a spine and other activities( I hope to do a Post on this).
Continue Confirmation preparation with Saxon and Eden.
Reading with Rogan.
Work on the Pirate study so we can finish this and move on to our other unit studies.
Read aloud with the children our chapter books.
Assigned reading again using the 5 groups: 1.Saint, 2.G.A. Henty, 3.Classic, 4.Nature or Science 5. Free choice 6. Unit Study book reading.

***
Bringing beauty to my home ...
Encouraging a servant attitude by all, including myself.
Soft, loving and patient voices and actions.
Bedtime routines with the young ones.
Continuing on with these.
Will I ever accomplish this?

***
I am reading ...
You are your childs first teacher and Pocketful of Pinecones

***
I am hoping ...
and praying about our situation.
I can make the decorations for Arwen's Baptism cake this week.

***
Around the house ...
Clean and tidy for our visitor coming on Sunday.
We are ALL VERY excited.

***

One of my favorite things ...
Baby milk breath.

***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Weighing of Arwen on Wednesday.
Meals planned for next week especially and then also for the Baptism.
Friday- Mass at 9:00am with adoration after.
Reading with the little ones.
Plans as above

***
A picture thought I am sharing...
MY hard working Man
Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...