Monday, June 8, 2009

A Simple Womans Daybook-- Winter Days


A Simple Woman's Daybook

Welcome to my Simple Woman's Daybook for this week: 8th June

Be sure to stop over at Peggy's and check out some other inspiring Daybook entries.

Outside My Window ...
It is an almost sunny day after a few days of rain
***
I am listening to...
Clean up from breakfast. Little ones singing as they do so.
***
I am thinking and Praying about...
that the potential buyer for our home will actually buy when she comes in a couple of weeks.
Potential properties in Wangaratta for us to buy.
That my dear Honey will be positive and joyful about our situation
Plans I am making for accountability and keeping my heart centered on home.
***
To Live the Liturgy...
To celebrate some of the special feast days this week.***
To Breathe Deeply...
Hold onto the hope and faith that God is in control and all things that happen are for our good.
To be thankful for each moment and opportunity as it comes.
***
Towards rhythm and beauty ...
To actually implement the plans I aspire to for the week in my Hearts for Home
entries.
***
I am thankful for ...
A loving husband, loving children and a home to live in and people who really care for us.
A sunny day after rain so we can dry all the washing that has been piling up due to our lack of a dryer at the moment and no chance of drying washing outside.
***
From the kitchen ...
Rissoles and potatoes with green and perhaps a desert
***
I am wearing ...
A purple cord skirt and lilac jumper (sweater) Black tights and brown boot.
Hair loose and makeup.
***
I am creating ...
Smocking a dress for Arwen while Eden learns to smock another for Myffwyn
Winter pin board things and winter season table crafts
Hearts for Home Plans
Cross stitch for Arwen.
***
On my iPod...
General music in the kitchen as my days of time alone in my room a rare now I seem to be finished expressing.
***
Towards a real education ...
Nature study coming into winter.
Other plans as above.
Continue Moran with her reading lessons following Christopherus 1st Grade as a spine and other activities( I hope to do a Post on this).
Continue Confirmation preparation with Saxon and Eden. For a future date
Reading with Rogan.
Starting our Indian study, which the children are enjoying.
Read aloud with the children our chapter books.
Assigned reading again using the 5 groups: 1.Saint, 2.G.A. Henty, 3.Classic, 4.Nature or Science 5. Free choice 6. Unit Study book reading.
***
Bringing beauty to my home ...
Encouraging a servant attitude by all, including myself.
Soft, loving and patient voices and actions.
Bedtime routines with the young ones.
Implementing the accountability plans.
Being thankful for all I have.
To be a gracious wife and mother with a soft and gracious manner.
To get back into a better routine all round
***
I am reading ...
Mommy teach me
You are your child's first teacher and Pocketful of Pinecones
Not much time for reading.
***
I am hoping ...
and praying about our situation.
To do all the things on my day book lists.

***
Around the house ...
To try to accomplish getting caught up on the housework and routines working like clockwork
***
One of my favorite things ...
Little ones playing dress ups

***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Weighing of Arwen on Wednesday.. hopefully for the last regular 2 week weight in.
Plans as above
***
Picture thoughts I am sharing are of winter themes as I do enjoy winter.
However it would be lovely if we could actually have these winter scenes here in Australia, where I live.
I guess I am a misplaced Northern Hemisphere Girl.
Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...