Thursday, September 17, 2009

Small Successes 35

FaithButton
It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

1. I have spent a lot of time reading "A" books with the little girls and Corbyn. We have really enjoyed this time together. I even think we might finish this week after only 3 weeks on this letter. Hopefully we will make better progress with the other letters.

2. We got through the illness that had been stalking our family and have come out the other side-- virtually unscathed. All except our bank balance which is a little worse for wear from medical and medication bills.

3. I have sorted out the mess on my desk....again. I don't know why this continually gets messy. It can't be because I am always trying to do and organise more than one thing at a time now can it?

Bonus 4. We have been sitting Arwen up and she can now almost sit on her own for long periods of time. Arwen is also finally starting solids. She hasn't been to keen on this and finally I have found a mix she sort of likes -- rice cereal with apple, sweet potato and carrot.
Our little girl is growing up so fast. I even remembered to take her for her 6 month immunisation today ....only nearly 2 months late.

Well this is my list for this week. To enjoy some other wonderful Small Successes visit Faith and Family this week.

Blessings

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm impressed that you've read all the books, I wouldn't find that a small feat but a big one:)
Pleased to hear you are all so much better. slowly improving here too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...