I decided I liked the idea of listing 7 things form the week that just happened and did not necessarily need to blog a whole post on. This week I am just being a bit Random in my thoughts because well it has been very random.
So for my 7 Quick takes this week:
1. The most exciting thing to happen is that we are picking up Stephen from the Airport after a VERY long 5- 6 weeks ( I can't remember exactly, it is all just time without my Honey and without the children's Daddy).
2. We bought a new photocopier/printer so hopefully we can actually print stuff in colour again. Why do these essential home educating items cost so much and not last a lifetime?
3. I took Rogan to the pet shop yesterday, just to look at the animals. I promised him a trip for cleaning up the play room a while ago and he had such a lovely time. He couldn't stop talking about the animals (not that there was much there) and was so happy.
It takes so little to satisfy our children and most of the time I don't appreciate that.
4. The children created a new drink this morning called a "Moffyy":
This is the Recipe ~
1 large spoon of Milo
1 large spoon of sugar
Boiling water and stir quickly to get frothy
They love it."It tastes like delectable chocolate" says Rogan
5. I was so touched when Rogan wanted to show me something last night. He had made our bed by himself in secret and was so proud. Now Rogan is not a very large boy for his age and our bed is a higher than normal one and I think he did a great job.
The joy in giving again, such small things but so precious.
Thank you sweetie
6. Arwen has such ticklish feet. When we tickle them she scrunches up her whole little foot, twists around and giggles so much.
I love tickkly babies.
7. I love planning for Advent and Christmas and am so keen to start Brainstorming with the children on which things we will do this year. How I pray we can have sold our house by then and bought a new property in Wang by then.
I am so hoping that we can be together for Christmas in a new environment
Well that is my 7 Quick Takes for this week. For more entries hosted by Jennifer visit Conversion Diary I am sure you will not be disappointed.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts