Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Prayers for the week please

Please pray for us this week.

We have so many appointments and day surgery for Moran on Friday as well as extra running around to drop off the boys and pick them up from the work they are doing.

This all means a lot of adjustment to the boys working and being out of the home circle and reallocation of chores and responsibilities, as well as the stress of the appointments and assessments and subsequent 'melt downs' that happen when I leave the children and for Moran.... also for me.

Therefore all the wonderful plans I had scheduled to share and do I may not get around to and obviously sharing here on the blog will be light.

so hopefully things will be more on track next week and I may be able to share with you again. If you are able please pray for us and check in, I may have some free time and energy to share what we are trying to do.
Blessings,

8 comments:

Kim said...

Sending prayers!!

Mom2Seven said...

Dear Gae, You are in my prayers! Actually, you and your family have been a part of my daily prayer intentions (because I enjoy visiting your blog)for some time now. I feel for you that your husband is working away from home, and you are unable to live together as a family. Although not quite the same situation, and my situation is definitely easier, my husband travels on a weekly basis with his job and has for 25 years; so, I can empathize being home alone trying to care for everyone and everything. Fortunately, though, he is always home every Friday and usually early in the day!

God bless... peace and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Dear Gae,

My prayers are with you during this trying week.

Remember dear one, that JESUS is within the midst of this stormy week...do not be stressed or worried.

Grace & Peace to you and your dear family,

maria

Ruth said...

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help carry your load even through our prayers. May God gives your extra strength and abundant grace to do all things you need to do, and find help for the things you can't do. May all younger children be in the good heart and mood to cooperate to whatever changes of routine that have to happen this week.

Praying for you....
Ruth

Anonymous said...

Hi Gae,
I'm still praying for you and your family. May God grant you peace. :)

Blessings,
Jillian

Pauline said...

Hello Gae
Praying that Jesus will be with each of you this week! And that all will be well with you all.

Love in Christ

Anonymous said...

Hi Gae,
Praying for you this week! Our Father is with you; His grace is sufficient to see you through the most trying times.
Praying for a peaceful week,
Blessings,
Anne

Mary N. said...

I will pray for you, also. Sometimes things can be overwhelming. May God bless you and your beautiful family:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...