In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 27th January is ♥ ♥
Sorry to everyone who may have been waiting for this weeks list.Thank you Judy for the reminder. I completely forgot it was Tuesday as we were very concentrated on Arwen's Birthday Celebration which has gone for 2 days and with Stephen leaving to go back to Wangaratta yesterday.
1. To readjust with the children to having Daddy gone after being home for 10 days.
Prepare our thoughts and routines ready for the start of 'school' next week. Early starts and bedtime routines. Hopefully this will help with the readjustment.
2. Start to implement some of the recommendations and adjust to the findings of the investigations that we have undertaken over the last 5 months with Moran. Helping everyone to be able to help with this as well.
3. To watch The Two Towers with Eden and Vellvin, who are watching this for the first time along with Saxon and the older children.
4. In these final 'free' days of Summer before we start lessons and routines to enjoy the randomness of doing what we want without the rigidness of routine.
5. Finish reading Pocketful of Pinecones by Karen Andreola. I have found I read this every summer and it really refreshes me. I would love to get her next book: Lessons at Blackberry Inn as I have heard it is just as good.
6.Be thankful for all the blessings that come my way this week, whether in obvious happy ways or in 'disguise' and not to my liking originally.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts