In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 30th March is ♥ ♥
1. Finish making my Easter table items ( I think I need to call in some help from an older daughter??) and plan the rest of our Easter preparation.
This one is becoming a little more desperate now.
2. Prepare all the menu items for our Seder Meal on Thursday along with the Easter Egg shopping that needs doing and the plans for Good Friday.
3. To be very patient with my sick children and give them all the love and care they need. I am so not a very good nurse and need to be reminded of their dependence upon me for the physical and emotional needs at this time.
4. As we near Easter I continue to pray for some relief from our family circumstances and that as Lent comes to an end so might our 'journey through the wilderness' end as well.
5. I have finished reading ~ The Spear -Louis de Wohl for my Lenten reading.
I have been reading this in small bit at a time.
It is always a very enjoyable read. In fact I finished it while at the hospital with Saxon last night.
6. Finish painting the Apostles for the Last Supper presentation by Thursday.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts