Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hearts for Home-8th June ♥

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.

My list for the 8th June is ♥ ♥

1. Re adjust our schedule for some serious family time with Stephen home.

2. Work on my Kindness Fraternity programme. I can see when I do this it makes difference!

3. Continue to sew the skirts and pinafores we started last weekend with Bernadette. I am working on a post for this lovely day we had.

4. Get my letters out in the mail that I have been trying to get to.

5. To try to let God control our circumstances and not to worry about our children's future here

6. Concentrate on helping Saxon, Eden and Vellvin prepare for Confirmation and Rogan prepare for First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion in July. (I am working on a post on this)

Blessings,

3 comments:

~Adrienne said...

Looking forward to seeing your post on your sewing day. It must have been so fun. I've been sewing a dress but it's taken over a year now! It's hard to find time, since I do my sewing at a friend's, and there's so much else to do... Hopefully before my coming holiday is out, I'll be finished though.

Judy Dudich said...

I truly admire the way all of your family time is centered in such worthwhile and valuable activities.
Even when you have "down time" it is filled with your love of God and one another...thank you for inspiring me:) BTW, 'tis so funny for me to see "June Plans" in your sidebar along with a WINTER picture! lol

Gardenia said...

I love your list. Number One is a glorious one I'm sure. I'm still working on my list from last wekk -- got only a few things accomplished, so my list is the same this week. sigh ... By the way, Judy posted about your blessings here on her Ben Makes ten blog:
http://benmakesten.blogspot.com/2010/06/rejoicing-for-friends-blessings.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...