In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
My list for the 8th February is ♥ ♥
1.We have started our little ones back on a new school year. For you non Aussies our school year Starts in Feb, so we are just getting our littlies started. Our older children started mid January as they were bored!! So we are trying to be diligent in running a morning school time for them especially.
So this week I really want focus and to have it run smoothly.
2. We need to adjust to the idea and practical side of Kynan gone. It really does change the dynamics of the family.
3. I am trying to focus on the different aspects of prayer life and where the children need me to pray for them. So important and some times I do not give this all that I should.
4. Start a new read aloud with the children. It is so hard to find a new one the older children haven't read. So perhaps the older children, Miss A will need to listen to an old favourite.
5. Keep up our Valentine loving of each other and finish making the decorations.
6. Make a menu for the week and keep to it. I really have found when I have a menu and shop to the menu I rarely have to buy extra food AND we know what we are eating.
Blessings to you and your homes,
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts