Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day Today!!!!!!

A very good afternoon to you all!

I must say what a beautiful day it has been today.
Yes even  with the cold and winter aspects of the day I have found much joy and contentment in this day.
Even with the fact I could not get a good fire going inside to help warm our home I found much warmth and comfort in the out doors today.
I simply love the weather of today!

Beautiful blue skies with a touch of cloud cover,  warmth from the sunshine and a blowing breeze as I hang out the washing. This especially gives me much contentment for although many people don't like wind I find that my soul delights in the wild and wonderful beauty of a gentle breeze and dare I admit the roar of a great wind.
How often I miss these opportunities to be part of the beauty outside, due to the business of many responsibilities within the home itself - but today I was rewarded in my endeavors by the following of children outside to do their own thing and enjoy the beauty of the day.
Here I am again reminded of the chance we have to be examples to our children and how we use our time can influence them. It wasn't until I went outside today that the children were  keen to go exchange their indoor pursuits, although educational  and or creative for similar ones outside.
Once again today I was blessed not only by the beauty of God's creation but the beauty of our children also enjoying this with me.

Life is full ......We are enjoying our Journey together as we Cherish the Hearts that have been entrusted to us in our Home

Blessings to you and your homes,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gae...

The sun is shinning in this side of the world also :-D

It is going to be a hot one. Perfect for drying clothes.

Trish said...

Days like this a real blessing!
A chance to break from routine and just enjoy being together.
Or to feel the wind in your hair lol!
I'm so glad you had a lovely day, my friend :-)
bless you..Trish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...