- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Hearts for Home - 23rd August
In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
Enjoying our lives on the 23rd August by doing ♥ ♥
Hello Dear Friends,
1. Well we have a pattern and fabric for Autumn's, Deb Dress. So over the next few weeks I will be making little attempts to sew this so as not to have a huge rush at the end.
2. We are at the tail end of our sick children and parents so I am hoping to start some more new night routines with our little ones.
3. Sew up the TWO Gnomes I have knitted (one from last weeks Yarn Along) and start a new knitting project.
4. As we are having some Spring like weather (well sometimes anyway) I would like to spend more time outside welcoming the new season.
5. Keep walking with Autumn and Vellvin each afternoon. This has become quite a habit and we enjoy this time of walking, talking and having fun together.
6. To think about my role as a "Keeper of the Hearth" I have been meditating on this and all it means to me, as I Enjoy all the blessings and gifts I have been given and to share this with all who
Praying you all find peace and joy in your own homes this week,