Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hearts for Home - 6th September

 In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

Enjoying our lives on the 6th September by doing ♥ ♥

Hello Dear Friends,

1. I have cut out Autumn's, Deb Dress  and now just need to spend some time sewing this week. I really want to have it completed by this time next week at the latest.

2. I am looking forward to our Kynan coming home on Saturday. He has been gone all term and we have all missed him so much. We love that he really loves coming home too.....a blessing I do not take for granted at all.

3. I have completed sewing up one of the gnomes and it is sooooo cute, the others are on my to do list for tomorrow and I am enjoying knitting these very easy socks
Moonbeams and Applesauce: Rainbow Wool Elf Slipper Tutorial

4. We are continuing to spend less time on DVDs and I am loving it. It allows much more time for creative and caring pursuits.

5. Work on the problem I am encountering with the younger children having raised voices and not listening to what they are told. I am struggling with the fact they seem to be more unkind to one another lately and certainly do not want this to continue.

6.  Commit each day as I start with asking for the Lords leading me in what is important for that day, and prompting me to do what is important rather than what I get distracted by. I sense we need some more time devoted to each other and life in the everyday not becoming stale but see the richness in the mundane.

Praying you all find peace and joy in your own homes this week,





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...