Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hearts For Home - 15th November

 In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed   to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)       and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

Enjoying our lives on the 15th November by doing ♥ ♥

Hello Dear Friends,

Well I cannot believe it is so close to Advent now and am trying to plan for this this week so I am not running around madly nest week getting last minute things. One of these things will be to get my Advent posts into an organised way.

So we are planning Vellvin's Birthday celebration which we will have on Sunday as Kynan comes home from Uni for the year.

Because of this we will celebrate Christ The King on Saturday

I will be continuing to feed and express for our little Trahaearn as I am sure he is going well with this.

As Christmas is coming quickly I need to work out what I will make for presents and what is just over ambitious.

We have implemented some new routines and plans and are going well with these. We have added more responsibility for the younger children as I think in a larger family the older children are so competent that it is a bit of a trap in not getting younger ones to do the same jobs at an age when the older ones were.
Does that make sense?

I am also looking at some new Christmas books to buy and have a huge wish list on Book Depository that I will have to choose a couple from. I will also be adding them to my book blog, where I have a list of Advent and Christmas books (in complete as I need to add others we already own)
Advent and Christmas Book List 1
Advent and Christmas Book List 2
Advent and Christmas Book List 3

I will also be adding our Activity Advent and Christmas Book lists and the board books and chapter books so stay tuned for that.

I am also going to start hosting a Shared Posts meme on Thursdays as I spoke about last week where we can share any favourite or interesting posts we have been inspired by during the week. Hope to have you join in this also!

May you all have a blessed week and thank you for being a part of Hearts for Home,




5 comments:

Nell said...

You have made a great list of things to commit to. I will also be looking into what I will be doing for advent. Your book list is amazing, I will have to come back later and check this out better. I am so happy for you that your darling baby is doing better. You have such lovely pictures on your blog, If it is not asking too much where do you get them from I particularly love the one on your book link, As I am fairly new to this blogging stuff I am not sure how to find them.
I pray that you are successful in all your endeavors. Thank you for hosting this meme.
Blessings to you Nell

Gae said...

Dear Nell,
I am hoping to have a productive Advent and we love our books every year.
In regards to images I usually just google what I am looking for eg Mothering or a particular painter I like and then save the image to my computer and add it to my blog that way.
Thank you for dropping by again
Blessings
Gae

Lori said...

Hi Gae. I, too, hope to spend some time making Advent plans. Yours look wonderful! Hopefully I can come back soon and peruse a little more :)

As far as getting the little ones involved - you are so right. Sometimes it does seem easier to let the "big people" quickly clean etc. However, my motto as of late has been, "Many hands make light work." Sometimes they resist a little but afterwards feel so much better having helped! This led into a wonderful talk with my little one on God's Grace.

Praying your week is very blessed,
Lori

Judy Dudich said...

What a joy to read that your sweet little baby boy is doing better now!!! I look forward to your posts and lists on Advent and books!
I can feel a returned sense of peace and calm in your post...I am so glad for you:) xo

Gae said...

Dear Ladies,
Oops I think I messed up the Linky for this week, not sure I can fix it so if you linked can you do so again for little old me please.
Thank you to you patient ladies ☺
God Bless
Gae

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...