Sunday, February 19, 2012

Reading books....a few recommendations

I have been reading many books over the past few months, many of which my sweet daughter Vellvin introduced me too.
I had every intention of reviewing these myself but have not had time. However I do know people are often looking for books for their children and so I would like to recommend you read Vellvin's reviews on some of the  books she has read.
There is only one series I have not read on her blog: The Squires Tales but my husband has and enjoyed them too.
Of course these are only some of the books I have been reading and hopefully I will get around to posting about them soon.

I hope you enjoy these and perhaps find something new......

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

2 comments:

maria said...

sitting quietly with a good book...the best way to pass your time :)

m.

Erin said...

Thanks! off to check them out:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...