- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Whats in my Drafts Folder???
Needless to say when I later went to check my own folder I found 453.
Yes that certainly is a lot of thoughts floating around in there.
If I get an idea I usually try to put it down so I can concentrate on other things and so I don't forget what it was I wanted to share.
So I just thought I would have a look at what was in that folder (well not all of them) and perhaps see what themes were common among them.
Here is a list of the latest 15 -
*The Lambs and how they have grown- life of the lambs from when thy first came till now
*It's all in the Living- family life random shots over a period of time
*Mud Kitchen- another update of uses of this
*At Days End- the beauty I find in the tidy up outside each day and how we organise toys and how this brings peace to me
* A mixture of Feast Days- a catch up post about various feast days lately
*Our Home Apothecary- how I have organised our herbal remedies and what we have as well as new additions
*Sprouting Grains - how to sprout grains and use them
*My Herb Garden- from planting till now
*Greek Yogurt- how to make Greek Yogurt
* Peachy Rum Pudding Cake- recipe for this delectable cake
*Spring Play Ring- a toy I made as we started spring
*Chai Tea with out the tea- my recipe for this
*It's been a Year Now - a reflection on our move and the year we have settled in here
*Trim Healthy Mama- not sure what I wanted to say here yet
*Let Me give You a tour- a tour around this home and outdoor living too
*Making a Peg Doll St Lucy and Star boy- how to make these
* Nature on our Doorstep- from our back yard
* Inspirational Images
* Pirate Study- a unit study we did
* The Talking Stick- a decorative stick a child made based off a movie we saw
* Month of the Sacred Heart- plans and ideas
* Educational Methods- the different types we use and how we use them
* Book Review- fav books
* Beautiful Girls- about my girls
* Refrigerator Cake- recipe
* Enjoying the Journey through December- a monthly series I started doing
* Cakes- recipes
* Planning a Wardrobe- plans for designing and making clothes
* Lord of the Rings
* Eliminating Clothes - sorting and the blessing of being given clothes
* Initial Costing of Grain and Sugar Free Eating- receipts comparing
* Autumn's Gangster Theme- plans and ideas for things we made for her 18th birthday party
* The Extras- other items we started to make grain free
* Main Meals we have Eaten- recipes and rating of Grain Free food we had started to eat
* Peace in my Heart- how to have this attitude every day
* Autumn Leaf Person Tutorial - how to make an autumn leaf person for the seasons table
* Making Silk Marionettes - how to make silk marionettes Autumn and I did this together
* Home made Lemonade and Ginger Beer - recipes for both
* Teenagers and Privacy-
* What is it about Waldorf- my opinion on why we like to add this to our home and the paranoia that I sometimes see about it in Christian circles
* The Stigma of Late Readers- about peoples perceptions of the child and HS teaching of late readers
* Sensory Processing Disorder- what this is and how it is a non visual disability and hence again not seen as a disability leading to judgement
* Birthday Fairy- how to make a birthday fairy tutorial
* Good Bye to Tasmania?Hello New World- about our move to Wagga but still the grief of leaving
* Does Your Blog Reflect You- about how I try to make my blog be a mirror of how I really am and how I live my life,.
* My Waring Passions- books, craft, blogging, family life and how I don't always balance these
* The Story of a Home- about our house in Tassie, how we built it and how it was so hard to leave behind. It contained so much of us
* Our Learning Style and Books that have influenced our HS Journey- well a bit about both
* Cultured Foods- our journey into Lacto fermentation
* Where are the Skills of our Young People?- a look at basic manners and how often young adults and 'teens' ( I hate that word) seem to lack them
* How Images and what they mean to me- how I am drawn to certain images and why
Well that is some of the drafts in my folder.
I'm not sure about any real reoccurring themes but I do think that I cover a variety of topics on and off.
I have noticed that some of the ones I have were ones that were published but I had a double copy saved for some reason.
Anyway perhaps I may get to some of these posts or others like them soon and then again maybe not- I might just add to the folder instead with other thoughts that are begging to be released. :)
I would love to know what you have in your Drafts Folder if you care to share!!!
Blessings to you and your homes,