Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year 2016


Another year is here and life turns again.
May I wish you and your families all peace joy and happiness for this year.
Last year, 2015, was a year of constant upheavals for us a family.
We had many changes in our lives that gave us opportunities for growth as individuals and as a family.

We are looking forward to lots of new and exciting things in this coming year.
Hopefully I will be better at recording our life journey here on this little space.

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

1 comment:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hello Gae,
I read your blog years ago, but I'd lost track of you. I came across it again after reading mention of it on my own blog!

Here's the post I linked to your blog four years ago.
http://harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com/2011/02/hearts-for-homea-few-commitments-for.html

A lot has changed in four years. My little ones are all taller than me except my youngest. She's nearly eye to eye now!

It's good to meet you again!
Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...