Thursday, November 26, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton
It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

1. We managed to get through the week not only without Stephen but also without Kynan. However having said this the other children, some more than others pulled extra weight. Thank you children.

2. We actually finished "E" week in one week. This is incredible for us. I perhaps should mention I had difficulty coming up with original ideas for this and we didn't have as many E books to read, plus the fact both girls already knew how to write and recognise E already.
Needless to say I haven't posted what we did on this yet OR "D" week either. I hope to get to it by the end of the week.

3. I have managed to post some of our Advent and Christmas traditions on the blog. This is probably a bigger task than I first. However I really want to have all my handwritten plans in one space to access as I want them

Bonus 4. I have all the items I need for Saxon's and Vellvin's joint birthday party on Saturday. Including the Movie tickets to A Christmas Carol. This is a huge success as we did not think anyone would be able to go and see this.

Extra Bonus: I finally realised that it is only Wednesday and not Thursday as I typed this up ☺ ♥ ♥

To enjoy some other wonderful Small Success visit Faith and Family this week.

Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...