Sunday, January 3, 2010

Prayers for Moran's MRI

Just a quick request before we head of to bed for our day tomorrow.

I would ask for prayers for us all as Moran has an MRI under general
anethetic tomorrow in Launceston, an hours drive away.
The older boys are working and Stephen as to go back tomorrow too so this will be a trying and very long day for all of us.

As some of you may know Moran has anxiety and sensory issues of which we
should get the result/prognosis and steps to deal with on the 25th of
this month.

The MRI is for her Epilepsy which she has medication for but they were
unable to get any positive results from 2 EEGs that whe has had previously.

I would apppreciate anyone who is able to pray that it goes well and that we get some results that we can work with.

Also please pray this will go smoothly as she does not do well in these
situations and for safe travel for us and Stephen as he travels back
interstate.

Blessings,

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gae,
I'm praying for you all. :) My prayer is that all will go well with Moran and for travelling mercies for you; that Stephen will have safe travel and that you will have something definite to work with for Moran.

May God guide and strengthen you.
Blessings,
Jillian

Kim said...

Prayers all around.

Mom2Seven said...

You and your daughter will be in my prayers. Peace, Annita

Ruth said...

Sending prayers now for the whole family especially for you Gae. The joy of the Lord will be your strength.

Willa said...

Praying for good results, and peace for your daughter during the procedure.

Therese said...

prayers here too Gae.

Flavia Sunshine said...

You will be in my prayers !

Flavia

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you dear friend. I know how hard it is to take a child that does not do well during these stressful circumstances. Remember that The Lord is in complete control of this situation.

By the way...the outfit took about 3 hours to make. I had to stop and finish cooking and such...but overall, it was very easy to put together.

Many blessings and peace,

maria

Christine said...

I am praying for Moran and your whole family.

Mary N. said...

Prayers on the way! May God surround you all with His peace.

Sue said...

Gae, I will be praying for Moran, you and your family, that all goes well.
Blessings,
Sue

Anne (aussieannie) said...

I will be praying for your Moran and for this procedure ~ hugs Gae, may God give you peace and strength through all of this!

Gae said...

Thank you all for the prayers.
It was a very stressful time getting the anthesia and after getting the canula out and the post MRI issues, like eating before leaving the hospital. I was exhausted by the end of the day and still had to drive home.
We will not have any results for at least another 7 days.

I so appriciate that I can ask for prayer and know you wonderful people will respond. I am very grateful and humbled onece again.
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...