Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day Of Spring


Today is the first day of Spring for us. It is a beautiful sunny day in our part of the world.
When talking to the little ones yesterday abut Spring they said very excitedly "can we wear T-shirts and Shorts then?" So funny to hear as it is not warmer until a lot later, actually Summer!!

Today we are finally getting around to our Tasha Tudor Celebration, and I think it very appropriate that it is the first day of Spring.
We have lots of busy little bees helping to prepare for the Tea Party and Mrs Wren and Miss Robin are preparing to deliver the Invitations.

I hope to share our day with you later this evening. Until then here is  Vivaldi's Spring for you.
It is such a favourite piece in our home and I think we have listened to this one at least four times today already.

Blessings to you and your homes,

5 comments:

Prairiemaid said...

Hi Gae,

Just stopping by to see how you are doing. We have had a busy and blessed summer. Can't believe summer is still a few weeks away for you guys! As for me, I am looking forward to autumn and some cooler weather.

From what I had a chance to read, it sounds as if your family is doing wonderfully! Did you get to move? I have thought of you so often while I have been on my "vacation from blogdom."

Look forward to *visiting* more with you in the days ahead. May you and your family be blessed beyond measure.

Cheryl ~

Cinnamon said...

We love Vivaldi!! Thanks for sharing.

Your seasons seem to go fast. I thought it was just winter there :-0

I like you your new profile picture. Very lovely~

~Cinnamon

Gardenia said...

oh I love Vivaldi too. Happy Spring. It seems like only last week you were writing about the onset of winter there. did it go really fast from your perspective too? It seems as though life flies by so quickly when we have little ones. I hope your babes get a chance to wear tshirts and shorts as they wish!

Jen said...

Hello from the other side of the world! I am a new follower, and you have also become my "follower"...I just wanted to let you know how much I like your "Alphabet Path"...so much inspiration for me! Thanks again.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring! It will soon be Autumn here - my favorite time of year - although it's not the same in Southern California as it was growing up in Pennsylvania.

Thanks for the Vivaldi - I'm a fan as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...