Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lack of Blog Posts!

Just a quick update on why there have been so little blog post lately.
My computer contracted a virus and is being 'doctored' by a dear, dear friend.
Hopefully I will have it back early next week.

Until then I have been fighting sharing our main computer with the children, who also like to do blog posts and other computer orientated things. Plus the fact I have been going to bed early still being in the 'tired' stage of my pregnancy (which means when the computer is free, after 9 pm I am also asleep)

So hopefully I will get back on line with a few of the half done drafts I have been anticipating finishing this last week.

Until then......
Blessings to you and your homes,

2 comments:

Gentle Heart Homestead said...

Hi Gae..I was wondering if you were ok or if something had happened :-) Hope you have your computer back soon. Enjoy the earlier nights though-it's always good when you can get them! many blessings..Trish

Tiffany said...

Glad all is ok. God bless you and your family this All Hallowed weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...