In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 2nd November is ♥ ♥
1.Welcome home our returning travellers tomorrow with an added guest as well.
2. Now that November is here and we are not anticipating the adventure away. We can concentrate on our Advent and Christmas planning, and present making.
3. I will attempt to fix up Braedon's patchwork quilt. I have been reluctant to do this as I am not sure how to go about it.
4. Adjust to family life with our older children back home. They will be a welcome sight. We have missed them.
5. Help the children get their own letters off to their pen friends. Make this a priority for them. with our week last week I really didn't focus on me.
6. Try to accomplish more in my days. I just need a boost of energy to get through all my daily tasks and have some left over for ME time. I am desperate to do more crafts!!
I apologise for not visiting everyone else last week I have only received my computer back yesterday and had very limited access to the computer all week.
Blessings to you and your homes,
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts