Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hearts for Home - 19th July ♥

 In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

Enjoying our lives on the 19th July by doing ♥ ♥

Our lives have been disrupted over the last few months and  we have not been reading our traditional read alouds. For my birthday the children bought  me  The Penderwicks at Point Mouette, and this was a  great incentive to start this tradition again.
The Penderwick series has been one of our favourites to read as a family and this one seems just as good so far.

Our Dear Eden turns 16 today but will celebrate her birthday on Thursday. However I need to finalise all the gifts and food for this special day, which involves shopping.

Interestingly, I will be going away overnight for the first time in years and years, that wasn't at the maternity ward, lol. Stephen has a special work dinner in Hobart and  we will attend this with Trahaearn too.
We will go to the Salamanca markets and then have lunch with friends who have just moved there, then return home to our precious children.

BATHROOMS: Why can't they clean themselves? Well this week they are on the tackle list. What more can I say.

We are getting back into a regular lesson routine with the children and I am trying to keep them on track with the amount of time per subject. Some of our children tend to spend more time on loved subjects and neglect the rest. I am trying to not over pressure with too much to do though and allow 'wiggle room' to follow up those loved interests.

Praying you all find peace and joy in your own homes this week,





1 comment:

Judy Dudich said...

Birthday blessings to Eden!
And I know that you will enjoy your special time away with your beloved!
And, OH, how the children will welcome you home!

I like your idea of "wiggle room".
Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...