Saturday, May 25, 2013

Skirts, Petticoats Aprons and Boots!!!


Skirts, Petticoats Aprons and boots!
In a sense it seems I have worn these items of clothes forever.
I love the way that I can wear them anywhere and be ready for any situation.
Mind you I don't wear the apron everywhere but skirts and boots are all year round clothes for me.
Of course I do try to wear more dress boots for going out, these are my everyday boots and boy do I love them.

I wear my skirts practically every day and it is rare these days for me to wear anything else.
In winter I add a petticoat and usually a 'cardy' too.
These are my standard clothes and I feel very comfortable in them.

I have a couple of aprons that I wear and one is nearly worn out and the other is not quite how I wanted it, so I am still looking for that perfect apron pattern.

This is my look and I am entirely happy and content with it.
How about you?
Does anyone else love any of these country style clothes?

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

2 comments:

Erin said...

Gae
I have gathered some patterns here:)
http://pinterest.com/erin72/apron-love/

Kim said...

Hi Gae,
I love to wear longer skirts and boots too! And I'm also looking for that perfect apron pattern too. Let us know in another post if you find one!
Blessings,
Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...