Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook March 16


A Simple Woman's Daybook
March 16th


Be sure to stop over at Peggys and check out this weeks
Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ...
The rain has been very welcome as it refreshes the earth after a very dry summer.

***
I am listening to...
The sounds of tip toeing children getting up quietly to start their morning routines.

***
To Live the Liturgy...
I am preparing for St Patricks day. As we are of Irish heritage we love all things Irish especially this Feast Day.

***
To Breathe Deeply...
To just enjoy each day as it comes.

***
Towards rhythm and beauty ...
Trying to get back into the routines we had before Arwen was born. Earlier rising and earlier bedtimes. Family Rosary said every night and trying to say the Angelus and Divine Mercy Chaplet daily.
Also to spend time out in the fresh air together just walking around our 5 acres.

***
I am thankful for ...
A baby that sleeps through the night at 7 weeks old.
For children who help keep things together with their Daddy away so much.

***
From the kitchen ...
Planning some of those delicious Irish recipes at Catholic Cuisine , although we have a tried and trusted Irish Soda Bread we use often

***
I am wearing ...
Blue Jeans and a 3/4 length blue skivvy with Blundstone boots

***
I am creating ...
A Hand print cross stitch for Arwen and some small dolls for her also. A patchwork quilt for Corbyn and am trying to finish my new blog also.

***
On my iPod...
Rangers Apprentice: The Icebound Land as I express throughout the day.

***
Towards a real education ...
Trying to regroup with the work started before Arwen was born. English, Math,Geography and Australian History as well as a Pirate Unit Study.

***
Bringing beauty to my home ...
Maintaining a Gentle heart and spirit and allowing this to flow into my speech and actions throughout my day.

***
I am reading ...
For Lent--
For me:
The book of Sirach.
For the children:
Various books from Lenten Basket.

***
I am hoping ...
WE can SELL our house before Easter and be reunited as a family once more.

***
Around the house ...
Keep everything tidy during the day and get some basic cleaning done.

***
One of my favorite things ...
Smelling new born babies milk breath and nuzzling their little heads.

***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Talk to the Lactation Consultant about plans for Arwen.
Pick Stephen up from the airport on Friday.
Spend the weekend together as a family.

***
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...



We are so blessed to have such sweetness.

1 comment:

Erin said...

She's beautiful:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...