Monday, April 13, 2009

PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY for Us

As some of you may know by reading my blog, we are a family divided at the moment. We have been trying to sell our house so we can move to Wangaratta in Victoria where Stephen has been working for the last 18 months. Prior to this he was working in Newcastle. So for over 3 years he has been away from us. So since before Corbyn was born he has been gone and our family has not been the same since.

We have had our house for sale since August last year (we had to finish it first) and truly believe we are meant to move to Wangaratta.

We have someone coming to look at the house this Wednesday the 15th and would appreciate lots of prayer that this person would not only buy it but at a price that allows us to reestablish ourselves in Wangaratta.

As you can imagine we are very desperate to be together as a family again.
So I would also ask if you would pass on the link to our house to anyone you may know so we could resolve our situation quickly.

But most of all I would ask you to PLEASE PRAY that we would have a successful outcome on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Anne (aussieannie) said...

I'll be praying for you Gae...there is probably time for a double novena to St Joseph the worker for this intention!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Have prayed, Gae, and will hold you in prayer again.

Marilyn said...

I am praying Gae.

As I said on my blog - I am honored to have you visit me - I find your blog such an inspiring place.

Blessings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...