In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
My list for 9th June:
1. To be thankful for all the "learning opportunities " for myself this week. To be willing to refocus as the children call upon me with their needs and wants.
2.To finally organise ALL my learning items for the children on the Learning blog
3. To be consistent in my goal to keep my 'Heart focused on Home' and to pray for all you involved in this initiative.
4. To be very diligent in my prayer life this week. Not to leave it till I am too tired at night or so late before I need to get up and moving in the morning before I finish my prayer time.
5. To be aware of my 'face' and give my most happy and loving 'smiles' to those around me, as they are the most important people to me.
6. To be extremely patient with the child who constantly wakes during the night and NEEDS me to stay with her always.
Late edition I finally worked out Mister Linky:
So it will be ready next week.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts