Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mama Blogs



I was very honoured today when I opened my e-mail to discover this.

I have always taken my vocation as a Wife and Mother very seriously.
I have over the years bought lots of books on how to achieve this in my life.

Slowly I am becoming better at some things, and some are taking a while longer.

I do take seriously my goal to "raise little Saints," not to mention hopefully working on my own faults to achieve this status as well.

I also take encouragement from other Mothers out in the Blog sphere, as well as continue to read those books that help me focus on my "career". And as I have said so often I am so very thankful for the opportunity to be a Wife and Mother.

So I will be popping over to see the new "Mama Blogs" for a dose of inspiration and encouragement on a regular basis.

Why don't you join me? ♥
Blessings,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...