Now I think the only reason it is called that is it has very similar ingredients to our Pudding and Christmas cake.
Having said that I am sure if you wanted to you could make it any time you wanted,although it would probably be a special occasion treat. This in our home however is like lots of our cookies and is restricted to Christmas fare in our home.
150 ml milk
1 TBS coffee
25 g sultanas
25 g currants
300ml stiffly whipped cream
25g Icing Sugar
1. Place milk, 100 g marshmallow, coffee and cocoa in pan until marshmallows almost melt.
2. Mix dried fruit and place in port for approx 1/2 hour
3. Add marshmallow mix and the remaining 100g of marshmallows to the fruit mix
4. Freeze until slightly thickened then fold in cream.
5. Put into a container and freeze.
|Boiled Pudding and Ice cream|
Blessings to you and your homes,