In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
My list for the 1st February is ♥ ♥
1. I still intend to keep up my other blog posts as mentioned in last weeks edition. I have just run out of time to ponder my thoughts and transfer them on paper. My first will be about Gratitude of which I am so thankful for those wonderful comments left on my Words post
2. A return to normal routines as we go into a full routine with visitors gone as we try to implement some 'regularness' back into our lives. Well an attempt anyway. i expect this will take some time.
3. Patience will be high on my priorities as I know from past experience it takes time and patience to have this work out.
4. Along this theme I wish to ensure my voice control is gentle and soft. I really want to be and example of this this for our children and try and help our loud and boisterous 4 year old with his voice control. I have always loved my ideal of a gentle woman (in my minds view), perhaps one day I will actually achieve this!
5. In some way allow for the creativity to flow in our home. I really enjoyed sewing with Myffy last week and Moran wanted to join in as well. It was lovely to have that time with them and I know it really helps them keep some focus on quiet activities too. So I want to ensure I allow for this each day. Our St Valentines day activities will allow for some of this as we will be starting plans for this during the week. We celebrate as a family and I will be sharing some of our traditions soon.
6. This is our last week with Kynan and we need to just love and enjoy our son before he leaves for his big adventure. Try to create some precious memories for him to take and for us to hold on to as we miss him.
Blessings to you and your homes,
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts