In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
My list for the 15th March is ♥ ♥
1. My focus this week will be to really step back and look for opportunities to rest and recover. I just feel this is what I need this week.
2. To "Stop Look and Listen" to each person who speaks to me this week, giving my full and complete yet loving whole attention.
3. As part of my relaxing week I am going to be looking for many 'play' opportunities to be with our children
4. To smile a greeting each time I see a 'new' face who comes looking for me or as I pass them by in daily life.
5. Gentle heart, gentle thoughts, gentle words.......these shall be my companions this week.
6. Continue to read the Inkheart Series again. I really enjoy this series and am reading it for the third time. I need not to feel that I could be doing something more useful or crafty with this time and just enjoy it.
Blessings to you and your homes,
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts