Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hearts for Home - 26th July ♥

 In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

Enjoying our lives on the 26th July by doing ♥ ♥

1. Refocus my heart on those desires that are dearest to me. I have been wandering a bit lately.

2. Sweeten my heart as my ever honest daughter tells me that I need to do this at the end of the day. She tells me "I need time for computer, then some crafty and fun  home building and hands on stuff." Obviously this does affect my mood, the need to craft and create, as I have shared before.

3. Each time a child says' mummy', to stop my hands first, then my heart will follow to see the beauty in the interruption.....my child

4. Take some time away from the computer to reclaim some craft time.....this will lead to less posting I am thinking.

5. As Trahaearn is getting more interested in the world to have some homemade toys ready for his use.

6. To continue to enjoy the early learning I am doing with he little ones this week. I am finding peace in doing the mix we are doing.

7. I am going to try my hand at drawing with watercolour pencils this week.

Praying you all find peace and joy in your own homes this week,






3 comments:

Patricia said...

Gae, getting creative with water colour pencils sounds like a lot of fun.
Our boys were very clever at creating beautiful pictures using them.
Enjoy your craft time and don't feel guilty. A relaxed mother blesses her home :-)
You must be very much 'in demand' at the moment.
Hope you are well and getting enough rest.
Your little dumpling will be engaging with his surroundings a lot more soon - what a joy for you all!
These childhood days go so fast, don't they?!
It seems like they never end but years fly by and the home soon becomes quiet - too quiet for some of us, lol!!
Love all the "messy joy" of your family while they're there, Gae ;-D
love in Jesus..Trish

Anonymous said...

How exciting that your little one is growing so healthy and how like you Gae, to begin to plan for his time when he is interest in the world around him. He is so loved! :)

Maria

Judy Dudich said...

Oops...somehow I commented under the wrong post...oh well...I will repeat myself here:

Yours is a beautiful heart.
Prayers for your peace and joy as you strive to accomplish these worthy endeavors! Thank you for your inspiration:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...