In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
Enjoying our lives on the 16th August by doing ♥ ♥
Hello Dear Friends,
1. I am looking at styles of Deb dresses for our darling Autumn, as she will be making her Debutante in October. We will probably be making her dress as buying a ready made one seems almost impossible. So lots of preparations for this over the next few weeks, to avoid stress for Mummy and family.
2. We seem to have a household of sickies still. I am convinced we have two different strains of sickness. A hacking cough/cold and some other vomiting and aching body that has debilitated my squad of workers. So we are on maintenance mode, just trying to keep food and washing under control while looking after our bed bound children.
3. I have started a sweet little knitted gnome which I will be sharing on Yarn Along tomorrow. I am really enjoying this quick knit ( my other projects are on the back burner so I can simply enjoy this)
4. I have a request for lots of hugs for the sick ones so will try to do this along with snuggles and reading for those who need it.
5. I also have come to the conclusion that Trahaearn has a reaction to dairy when I eat it. BOO HOO for me. So I have experimented and he is fine if I have milk in my coffee and cereal but anything more than this including my favourite, custard and butter on homemade bread are out. The medication helps him but it is obvious that the dairy makes it worse even so. So adjusting my eating habits this week for my little dumpling.
6. Try to continue to rely on God through out all my day, keeping my heart open to His leading and my heart soft to all circumstances that come my way this week
Praying you all find peace and joy in your own homes this week,
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts