Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Little Sunshine

Bringing flowers to me is a gift that happens almost daily.
I often have them entwined in my hair by the gift bringer and checked on frequently to see they are still there.

In fact it happens so often I rarely remember they are in my hair and so have in the past gone out with them still entwined, not knowing why people may be looking at me in 'that way.' When I realise I tend to feel in the 'gypsy' mode and quite enjoy the look, lol.
So when I looked out the window and saw these precious children running across the yard with practically and arm full of wattle they had picked of a tree. I knew they were for me!

However they would not be for my hair but for the vases that constantly are filled with more love tokens.

Is there nothing more precious than a gift of love through flowers from the innocence and pure joy of a child?
How blessed I am!!

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

1 comment:

Fam said...

you are well and truly blessed. What lovely children. Love your blog by the way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...