Friday, March 1, 2013

Welcome Autumn..........

It is finally here, a season I love.
Oh how I have looked forward to the change in season and all the wonderful atmosphere I believe Autumn brings.

In this new house of ours of which pictures are to come still :) I am sure we will gently enjoy all the opportunities that come with the change in weather and thus indoor pursuits and outdoor activities

Of course the beautiful imagery of this season is a delight to the senses as well and because I love it each year, well I love it all year round, here is a portion of Vivaldi's Four Seasons- Autumn

I hope you all have a most enjoyable start to this season.
Blessings to you and your homes,
 

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's so strange to see the date at the top of your post (March 1) and then read your headline--"Welcome Autumn!" Living in the Northern Hemisphere, it just seems so strange to start enjoying autumn in March. But autumn is my favorite season, so I wish I could afford to fly south!

What a beautiful photo. Happy Autumn to you! We're piled high with snow here in Chicago.

Blessings,
Cheryl Basile
http://www.diary-of-a-sower.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

I love the change of season..I too love Autumn. Its not too hot, not too cold and the flowers and plants are all changing there colours. Leanne

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...