In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 6th July is ♥ ♥
1. I have new runners, I have a new partner for exercise walks. I WILL begin!
2.Start to make the three dresses for the girls. I will at least get them cut out and started this week.
3. Make some new paper dolls for the little girls to play with.
4. Continue to make progress with Arwen's cross stitch. I actually made god progress last week. I know that the hardest part is just getting started again.
5. Make our home a more organised and relaxed sanctuary for everyone. Concentrate on routine for Moran- we are struggling with this at the moment, along with the behavioural issues that result from no structure.
6. Work on my own voice level, in stressful situations through the day and hopefully this will help the younger ones especially to modulate their own voices.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts