In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 21st September is ♥ ♥
Due to the illnesses we had last week and still now my list is somewhat similar again
1. Spend part of each day outside doing our learning with the younger children. Some of the days are so lovely now. The nights are still cold though....we still need a fire.
We did this today and it was lovely to spend time outside..... even for a short while.
2. Make and implement a new chore and cleaning routine to have in place BEFORE I get to tired to work the fine tuning out.
Well I am starting to get tired already, so move it along Gae
3. Finish K week with the girls. Start L week and do some blending of sounds with the girls to start them on actual reading. I think they know enough letters to give this a good go.
Well I didn't do this with sick children last week
4. I am going to try to get our children and us recovered from the virus that has plagued us, it seems for ever.
5. I am catching up on my blog things I was hoping to do. Still more to do and plan for. Bilbo's Birthday on Wednesday so plans for this as well
6. I really want to finish Arwen's cross stitch by the end of the month as well as Corbyn's patchwork quilt so hopefully lots of craft time.
Blessings to you and your homes,
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts