Thursday, July 12, 2012

My New Birthday Books

 For my birthday this year I was given a fairly substantial book voucher by my older sons.

I worked out a wish list and then finally after much deliberation placed an order for the books.

Guess what? Today they arrived, well all except one that I am still waiting for. I can tell you there is much joy in opening a box full of books in our family. The children were all vying for their favorite new picture books and I was keen to look at my 'boring mother books' as the children call them.
I am really excited about reading them, some for myself and some to the children.
In fact I really should link to the books for you but I just am going to read them instead, sorry.

However you will certainly be able to find them on line from the title in the pictures if you are interested.

Any way have a lovely day what ever you do, and  me what will I be doing? I will be reading to my hearts content to our children and then a little for me too!

Blessings to you and your homes
,

6 comments:

allisamazing said...

How exciting! I love new books and your titles look so interesting, I am going to have to check some of them out :)

Tina Marie said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, you are truly blessed. I hope you can find the time to curl up with a cup of tea and indulge in all of the wonderful reading. God Bless and warmest birthday wishes.

Erin said...

Oh I loved looking at the pics:)
hoping you do write a post after reading:)

Sue Elvis said...

Gae,

The books look wonderful. I can't think of any gift better than a box of books... unless it is a Kindle gift card!

God bless.

Eden said...

Hi Mummy
I just tagged you :P
Have fun
Eden

softearthart said...

Wonderful books, cheers Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...